To facilitate complete track renewal works at Ernakulam Town-Edappally Upline section, the following traffic regulations will be implemented on 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018(3 days).
On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, the following train services are fully cancelled.
1. Train No 16305 Ernakulam-Kannur Intercity express
(Sch. Departure, Ernakulam Jn: 06:45 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Kannur: 12:30 hrs)
2. Train No 16306 Kannur-Ernakulam Intercity express
(Sch. Departure, Kannur: 14:35 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Ernakulam Jn: 21:00 hrs)
3. Train No 56370 Ernakulam-Guruvayur Passenger
(Sch. Departure, Ernakulam Jn: 06:00 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Guruvayur: 08:40 hrs)
4. Train No 56375 Guruvayur-Ernakulam Jn Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Guruvayur: 13:05 hrs, Sch. Arrival Ernakulam Jn 16:00 hrs)
5. Train No 56373 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Guruvayur: 09:05 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Thrissur: 09:35 hrs)
6. Train No 56374 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Thrissur: 10:55 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Guruvayur: 11:30 hrs)
7. Train No 56362 Ernakulam-Nilambur Passenger
(Sch. Departure Ernakulam Jn: 07:25 hrs, Sch. Arrival Nilambur: 13:00 hrs.
8. Train No 56363 Nilambur-Ernakulam Passenger
(Sch. Departure Nilambur: 14:55 hrs Sch. Arrival Ernakulam Jn: 20:05 hrs.
1. On 10th,11th and 13th August 2018, Train No 16343 Thiruvananthapuram-Madurai Amritha express scheduled to depart from Thiruvananthapuram central at 22:30 hrs, is rescheduled to leave at 23:30 hrs (Late by 1 hour). The train will be further regulated at Thiruvananthapuram-Ernakulam section for 2 hour 50 minutes.
2. On 10th, 11th and 13th August 2018, Train No 16127 Chennai egmore-Guruvayur express will be regulated for 30 minutes at Thiruvananthapuram central station and further regulated for 2 hours 30 minutes at Ernakulam Jn.
3. On 11th August 2018, Train No 22653 Thiruvananthapuram-Nizamuddin weekly superfast express scheduled to depart from Thiruvananthapuram central at 00:30 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 01:30 hrs(Late by 1 hour). The train will be further regulated en route for 45 minutes.
4. On 14th August 2018, Train No 22149 Ernakulam-Pune biweekly superfast express scheduled to depart from Ernakulam Jn at 05:15 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 06:15 hrs(Late by 1 hour).
ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE BENEFIT OF PASSENGERS
1. On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, Train No 16127 Chennai-Egmore Guruvayur express will leave Ernakulam Jn at 07:00 hrs and stop at all stations between Ernakulam Jn and Guruvayur.
2. On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, Train No 16606 Nagercoil-Mangalore Ernad express will stop at Angamali For Kaladi and Irinjalakkuda stations.
more recommended stories
Sailent Features of New South Zone Time Table of Railways
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: I. EXTENSION OF TRAINS The.
Natural Calamities: K Chittilappilly Foundation and V Guard Group Donates 3 Crore
KOCHI: K Chittilappilly Foundation and V.
Rs.5 Crores Donation for Kerala Flood Relief
KOCHI: Prominent NRI businessman, Chairman &.
GM Southern Railway at Thiruvananthapuram Division
KOCHI: R.K Kulshrestha, General Manager ,.
Exotic Destinations on the Vacation-list for Bengalis this Durga Puja Season
KOLKATA: Celebrating 260 years, Cox &.
Photo Show on ‘Indigenous People’s Day’ Features Padma Awardee Lakshmikutty Amma
KOCHI: Padma Shri awardee Lakshmikutty Amma’s.
Special Trains During Onam and Velankanni Festival
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: To clear the extra rush.
Celebrate India’s 72nd Independence Day with Jet Airways Global Fare Sale
MUMBAI: Jet Airways, India’s premier full.
Regulation of Train Services in Salem Division
SALEM: Due to traffic regulation for.
Devotees Offer ‘Oushadha Pongala’ at Sreedhareeyam Temple
KOCHI: Hundreds of devotees poured in.