To facilitate complete track renewal works at Ernakulam Town-Edappally Upline section, the following traffic regulations will be implemented on 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018(3 days).
On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, the following train services are fully cancelled.
1. Train No 16305 Ernakulam-Kannur Intercity express
(Sch. Departure, Ernakulam Jn: 06:45 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Kannur: 12:30 hrs)
2. Train No 16306 Kannur-Ernakulam Intercity express
(Sch. Departure, Kannur: 14:35 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Ernakulam Jn: 21:00 hrs)
3. Train No 56370 Ernakulam-Guruvayur Passenger
(Sch. Departure, Ernakulam Jn: 06:00 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Guruvayur: 08:40 hrs)
4. Train No 56375 Guruvayur-Ernakulam Jn Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Guruvayur: 13:05 hrs, Sch. Arrival Ernakulam Jn 16:00 hrs)
5. Train No 56373 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Guruvayur: 09:05 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Thrissur: 09:35 hrs)
6. Train No 56374 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Thrissur: 10:55 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Guruvayur: 11:30 hrs)
7. Train No 56362 Ernakulam-Nilambur Passenger
(Sch. Departure Ernakulam Jn: 07:25 hrs, Sch. Arrival Nilambur: 13:00 hrs.
8. Train No 56363 Nilambur-Ernakulam Passenger
(Sch. Departure Nilambur: 14:55 hrs Sch. Arrival Ernakulam Jn: 20:05 hrs.
1. On 10th,11th and 13th August 2018, Train No 16343 Thiruvananthapuram-Madurai Amritha express scheduled to depart from Thiruvananthapuram central at 22:30 hrs, is rescheduled to leave at 23:30 hrs (Late by 1 hour). The train will be further regulated at Thiruvananthapuram-Ernakulam section for 2 hour 50 minutes.
2. On 10th, 11th and 13th August 2018, Train No 16127 Chennai egmore-Guruvayur express will be regulated for 30 minutes at Thiruvananthapuram central station and further regulated for 2 hours 30 minutes at Ernakulam Jn.
3. On 11th August 2018, Train No 22653 Thiruvananthapuram-Nizamuddin weekly superfast express scheduled to depart from Thiruvananthapuram central at 00:30 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 01:30 hrs(Late by 1 hour). The train will be further regulated en route for 45 minutes.
4. On 14th August 2018, Train No 22149 Ernakulam-Pune biweekly superfast express scheduled to depart from Ernakulam Jn at 05:15 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 06:15 hrs(Late by 1 hour).
ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE BENEFIT OF PASSENGERS
1. On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, Train No 16127 Chennai-Egmore Guruvayur express will leave Ernakulam Jn at 07:00 hrs and stop at all stations between Ernakulam Jn and Guruvayur.
2. On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, Train No 16606 Nagercoil-Mangalore Ernad express will stop at Angamali For Kaladi and Irinjalakkuda stations.
more recommended stories
Southern Railway RPF Render Significant Support to Rail Passengers
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: RPF wing of Southern Railway.
Special Arranagements Made by Railways for Sabarimala Pilgrims
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Sabarimala Pilgrim Passengers arriving/returning through.
‘Tour to Feast’ Powered by Cox & Kings Set to Redefine Culinary Tourism
MUMBAI: Indian cuisine is as diverse.
Japanese Airline Introduces Traditional Food for Passengers
TOKYO: Japanese airline All Nippon Airways.
Helping Hand from Israel for Flood Affected Schools
KOCHI: As a part of the Israel’s.
Jet Airways Announces ‘Happy Holidays’ End of Year Global Sale
MUMBAI: Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service.
National Welding Seminar at Kochi from December 13
KOCHI: The Indian Institute of Welding.
Jet Airways Expands Range of ‘Fare Choices’ for Domestic Travel
MUMBAI: Jet Airways, India’s premier international.
Regulation of Train Services at Sasthankotta Station
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: In connection with track maintenance.
Temporary Augmentation of Sabari Express Trains
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: In order to clear the.