To facilitate complete track renewal works at Ernakulam Town-Edappally Upline section, the following traffic regulations will be implemented on 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018(3 days).
On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, the following train services are fully cancelled.
1. Train No 16305 Ernakulam-Kannur Intercity express
(Sch. Departure, Ernakulam Jn: 06:45 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Kannur: 12:30 hrs)
2. Train No 16306 Kannur-Ernakulam Intercity express
(Sch. Departure, Kannur: 14:35 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Ernakulam Jn: 21:00 hrs)
3. Train No 56370 Ernakulam-Guruvayur Passenger
(Sch. Departure, Ernakulam Jn: 06:00 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Guruvayur: 08:40 hrs)
4. Train No 56375 Guruvayur-Ernakulam Jn Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Guruvayur: 13:05 hrs, Sch. Arrival Ernakulam Jn 16:00 hrs)
5. Train No 56373 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Guruvayur: 09:05 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Thrissur: 09:35 hrs)
6. Train No 56374 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger.
(Sch. Departure, Thrissur: 10:55 hrs, Sch. Arrival, Guruvayur: 11:30 hrs)
7. Train No 56362 Ernakulam-Nilambur Passenger
(Sch. Departure Ernakulam Jn: 07:25 hrs, Sch. Arrival Nilambur: 13:00 hrs.
8. Train No 56363 Nilambur-Ernakulam Passenger
(Sch. Departure Nilambur: 14:55 hrs Sch. Arrival Ernakulam Jn: 20:05 hrs.
1. On 10th,11th and 13th August 2018, Train No 16343 Thiruvananthapuram-Madurai Amritha express scheduled to depart from Thiruvananthapuram central at 22:30 hrs, is rescheduled to leave at 23:30 hrs (Late by 1 hour). The train will be further regulated at Thiruvananthapuram-Ernakulam section for 2 hour 50 minutes.
2. On 10th, 11th and 13th August 2018, Train No 16127 Chennai egmore-Guruvayur express will be regulated for 30 minutes at Thiruvananthapuram central station and further regulated for 2 hours 30 minutes at Ernakulam Jn.
3. On 11th August 2018, Train No 22653 Thiruvananthapuram-Nizamuddin weekly superfast express scheduled to depart from Thiruvananthapuram central at 00:30 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 01:30 hrs(Late by 1 hour). The train will be further regulated en route for 45 minutes.
4. On 14th August 2018, Train No 22149 Ernakulam-Pune biweekly superfast express scheduled to depart from Ernakulam Jn at 05:15 hrs is rescheduled to depart at 06:15 hrs(Late by 1 hour).
ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE BENEFIT OF PASSENGERS
1. On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, Train No 16127 Chennai-Egmore Guruvayur express will leave Ernakulam Jn at 07:00 hrs and stop at all stations between Ernakulam Jn and Guruvayur.
2. On 11th, 12th and 14th August 2018, Train No 16606 Nagercoil-Mangalore Ernad express will stop at Angamali For Kaladi and Irinjalakkuda stations.
more recommended stories
Responsible Tourism Gains Momentum in Alappuzha
ALAPPUZHA: Bringing benefit to over 1000.
Kerala Tourism Premieres New Campaign Film for Global Audiences
NEW DELHI: Kerala Tourism has held.
Over 31% of Samples Tested Amongst Children in Kochi are Anaemic
KOCHI: Anaemia or iron deficiency among.
Champions’ Boat League to Rev up Kerala Backwaters from this Monsoon
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Giving a fresh leap to.
Link Major Tourism Spots for Longer Visitor Stays: Alphons tells Kerala
VAGAMON (IDUKKI): Kerala’s tourism merits major.
The Joy of Making a Biennale: A Peek at Backroom Operations
KOCHI: In peak summer, they took.
Sounds Around too Decide Calligraphy Strokes & Tenor: Master at Biennale
KOCHI: Even to those reasonably familiar.
AirAsia India Offers 20% Discount on all Flights for a Limited Period
BENGALURU: India’s low cost airline, AirAsia.
Students’ Biennale: A Look at Pineapple Farm and Thorns of Nature’s Fury
KOCHI: Ahalya Raj chose to use.
Kerala Tourism Debut in Israel; Participates in its Mediterranean Tourism Market
KOCHI: For the first time in.