HDFC Bank today launched a slew of discount offers under its flagship Festive Treats campaign on the occasion of Onam celebrations in Kerala. The bank has come up with a dozen offers on its loan products that will address every need of its customers.
All Festive Treats Onam offers will be valid till September 30, 2021. The most notable offers are on On Car loan, two-wheeler loan, home loan & business loans. The bank is also offering Gold Loan, Loan against securities & Loan against property. HDFC Bank Debit & Credit card holders get exclusive discounts & Cashbacks. They would also be eligible to turn their purchases into EMIs at no extra cost.
“Onam is an important festival for Kerala and Keralites everywhere. It marks a new beginning and is a harbinger of glad tidings,” said Hemy Sebastian, Zonal Head – Kerala, HDFC Bank. “People want to begin a new chapter in their lives at a time ravaged by the pandemic. Some want new machines, equipment and products that can help in their jobs, studies and lives. Festive Treats Onam offers would give discounts on purchases, lower processing fees and lower interest rates on a variety of loans. People who have been postponing their purchases can avail great offers.”
· Car Loan – Interest rate @ 7.65% onwards.
· Used Car Loan – Customers can avail a loan of up to 85% on the car value without income proof and up to 100% with income proof. They can also apply for an extended warranty of 1 year with a refinancing facility up to 150% of the car value.
· Two-wheeler loan – Bank customers can avail up to 100% financing for buying a two-wheeler. The bank has also slashed processing fees by 50%.
· Home Loan – Interest rate would start from 6.75%* p.a. for new customers and existing home loan customers can apply a top-up loan up to Rs. 50 lakh.
· The bank is offering collateral-free personal and business loans up to Rs 40 lakh and Rs 75 lakh, respectively. Processing fee for personal loan will be flat Rs. 1999/- while 50% processing fee for business loans will be waived off.
· Up to 22.5% CashBack + No Cost EMI with Debit/Credit Cards & consumer Loans.
· For Loan against securities there is a flat Processing Fee of Rs 750.
Since its launch in 2019, HDFC Bank’s Festive Treats is an industry-first campaign in the banking industry. It offers a range of offers for customers looking for spot deals Offers on HDFC Bank Cards & EasyEMI, discounts, cashbacks, lower interest rates and lower processing fees.
more recommended stories
Goa Beachside Summit Returns with a Bigger and Better Second Edition
GOA:Goa Beachside Summit is back with.
Registration of Entries for ‘Bank of Baroda Rashtrabhasha Samman’ Begins
MUMBAI:Bank of Baroda (Bank), one of.
Kumar Mangalam Birla Receives Padma Bhushan Award
KOCHI:Noted Industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla received.
HMD Global Launches Nokia C12 Pro
KOCHI:HMD Global, the home of Nokia.
Driverless Car Solutions to Anti-cancer Sweet-potato Chips at KIED’s EDC Event
KOCHI:The giant strides made by a.
Premium Phones Like Galaxy S23 Series to Stay in Demand Despite Slowdown: TM Roh
GURUGRAM:Dr. TM Roh, President & Head.
Solution for Loan Repayments with Amazon Pay and Bharat BillPay
KOCHI:As part of its continuous effort.
Godrej Interio Introduces ‘Optimizer Plus’ Office Storage Solution
MUMBAI:Godrej & Boyce, the flagship company.
Fastrack Smart Launches BT Calling Smartwatch Revoltt FS1
MUMBAI:Fastrack, India’s largest youth and accessories.
Axis Bank and Autotrac Finance Limited Announces Partnership
KOCHI:Axis Bank, India’s third largest private.