Due to traffic block in Salem Division for construction of Limited Use Subways in lieu of a level crossing at Danishpet Yard, changes will be made in the pattern of train services on 15.12.2018 & 18.12.2018 as mentioned below.
On 15.12.2018, Saturday
1. Train No.07110 Kollam – Hyderabad special train will be delayed by 60 minutes at Jolarpettai due to single line working between Tinnappatti – Lokur in Salem Division.
2. Train No.13352 Alappuzha – Dhanbad express will be delayed by 40 minutes at Jolarpettai due to single line working.
3. Train No.16339 Mumbai CSMT – Nagercoil express (via Salem, Madurai) will be regulated for 1 hour at Tirupattur and consequently reach Dindigul late by 1 hour.
4. Train No.16332 Thiruvananthapuram – Mumbai CSMT express will be regulated for 40 minutes between Erode – Salem and consequently reach Jolarpettai late by 40 minutes.
On 18.12.2018, Tuesday
1. Train No.22815 Bilaspur – Ernakulam express will be delayed by 50 minutes at Podanur Jn. due to single line working.
2. Train No.16331 Mumbai CSMT – Thiruvananthapuram express will be regulated for 50 minutes at Tirupattur and consequently reach Podanur Jn. late by 1 hour and 40 minutes.