Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd, part of the Mahindra Group, today announced the launch of its new electric 3-wheeler, the e Alfa Cargo. The e Alfa Cargo is attractively priced at ₹ 1.44 Lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. An e Alfa Cargo owner can save up to ₹ 60 000.00 per year in fuel costs when compared with a diesel cargo 3-wheeler. The launch of the e Alfa Cargo marks the entry of Mahindra in the rapidly growing e-cart segment.
Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, said, “The last mile delivery segment is seeing excellent adoption of electric 3-wheelers due to significant operating cost advantages versus fossil fuel powered 3-wheelers. We are now launching the e Alfa Cargo e-cart in response to the customer requirements in this segment. With savings of ₹ 60 000.00 over a diesel cargo 3-wheeler, the e Alfa Cargo aims to provide a sustainable, pollution-free solution in the cargo segment”
Mahindra e Alfa Cargo highlights:
· Save up to ₹ 60 000.00 with the e Alfa Cargo on fuel costs vs diesel cargo 3-wheelers (₹ 86.6/litre, prevailing rate as of December 2021 in Delhi)
· Low running cost of just 59 Paise per kilometre (considering electricity charges at ₹ 8/unit)
High Torque on demand
· The dual speed manual transmission with an integrated differential ensures a good gradeability of 7 degree
· Peak power of 1.5 kW while using the unique additional High Torque gear
Big in dimensions, yet compact to drive
· Large and wide cargo tray with a payload of 310 kg that meets the demands of the customers in this segment
Excellent range, high power & easy charging
· Go the distance with 80 km range on e Alfa Cargo, peak power of 1.5 kW
· Top speed of 25 km/h
· With an off board 48 V/15 A charger, charging the e Alfa Cargo is as easy as charging a mobile phone
· Fully digital instrument cluster gives state of charge (SoC), range, speed and other useful as well as vital read-outs at a glance
· India’s largest service network, for electric 3-wheelers, with approximately 300 outlets
· Warranty of 1 year/unlimited kilometre gives peace of mind
more recommended stories
Wardwizard Innovations Establishes EV Centre of Excellence
KOCHI:Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd., a.
Electric Vehicle Owners Association Kerala Launches EV Fast Charging Stations
KOCHI:The annual conference of Electric Vehicle.
Renault Kwid Emerges as the Most Popular Used Car
NEW DELHI:Renault, the leading European brand.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Flags Off the First Zonal Drive
BANGALORE:Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) flagged off.
Volkswagen India Inaugurates Eight New Touchpoints in Eight Days
KOCHI:Volkswagen Passenger Cars India today announced.
Ashok Leyland Registers Record Q4 & Full Year Revenue
CHENNAI:Ashok Leyland Limited, Indian flagship of.
Range Rover Offers new SV Bespoke Service for Greater Personalized Luxury and Refinement
KOCHI:Range Rover is setting a new.
Jawa Yezdi Nomads head to Zanskar for Ibex Trail 2023
KOCHI:After two successful editions, Jawa Yezdi.
Maruti Suzuki Ties-Up with Cholamandalam
KOCHI:Maruti Suzuki India Limited signed a.
Honda Delivers 500 Units of Shine 100 Across Uttar Pradesh on the First Day
LUCKNOW:Creating a new paradigm in mass.